Bad glitches and mess-ups is a modder’s worse nightmare and it has proven true when Cerberi Revenge went through Beta testing, did not find any bugs and then crashed magnificently in the second mission due to a scavenger glitch.
Well, after releasing the mod and promising to release a patch for everybody to fix this, I’ve finally able to announce that I’ve got a patch in Beta testing which will see privately if this will fix the problem before I release it to the public.
This’ll fix the major Scavengers not deploying in Mission#2 and the massive attacking armada in Mission#3. There are also some small visual things and storyline wise that I’ve added to help out.
I’ll announce when it’s available to the public.